Gacked a tag from this blog and the blogger was kind enough to get gacked. I found it interesting, hence it is here.
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs, letting them know that they have been tagged.
Hmmm.... my unspectacular quirks.. in no particular order... are:
1. I read a magazine, only magazines specifically, from end to beginning.
2. I always split the round Crocin tablet and only then do I gulp the halves separately (the capsule shaped tablet I can gulp easily). Point being, I am scared of Crocin.
3. I cannot walk on a straight road. I have to make lots of turns. Even if I am walking on a straight road, I keep crossing the road.
4. I get very upset when someone does not watch a film recommended by me with the same enthusiasm as I do.
5. I cannot sleep on my right side, I have to sleep on my left side.
6. I cannot follow dictation. I have to substitute at least one dictated word with some other word (read as better word)
Whew! Done. I tag the following people: Pranjal, Sagar, Anki, Nitya, Satya, Jayashree.