My friend recently posted a blog, The Importance of Being Earnest, on a few of her favourite things. Being a technical writer that I am, I cannot help but organize it into categories (I'd say, occupational hazard)
- The smell of a new book.
- Clean babies... ;)
- Soil after the first rain shower.
- The sight of a one single ray of light fighting through the clouds to spread the light.
- Seeing a guy in love... People always talk about glow on the face of a girl in love. But I think the glow on the face of a guy in love is a sight worth a watch.
- Speaking of which, watching a guy blush.
- Dads tending to babies. There is something very cute about a guy holding a baby in his arms.
- Watching someone sleep... I think people look absolutely adorable and innocent when they are asleep.
- Someone acknowledging that they called you just because there were thinking about you. In other words, someone acknowledging the fact that you are in their thoughts.
- Overhearing someone talking something nice about you.
- Thoughtful Gesture. "I know this is what you like, so I thought to do it."
- Doing something thoughtful for an absolute stranger around and getting back a grateful smile.
- Holding a baby close to your heart (Makes me think "Awww.... I want one..not now, but yeah...I want one")
- Child laughing uninihibited
I'll add more as they come to me...