Disclaimer: This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here are my own and not my employer's.

Thursday 9 August 2007

The most heart wrenching lullaby I have known

Baby mine, don't you cry
Baby mine, dry your eyes
Rest your head close to my heart
Never to part, baby of mine.
Little one when you play
Don't you mind what you say
Let those eyes sparkle and shine
Never a tear, baby of mine.

If they knew sweet little you
They'd end up loving you too
All those same people who scold you
What they'd give just for
The chance to hold you.
From your head to your toes
Your not much, goodness knows
But your so precious to me
Cute as can be, baby of mine.

1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    http://www.radioblogclub.com/

    Search for the song. Then play it. On the right hand side of the page, they'll have the code for you to put up.

    Let me know if that helped.

    ReplyDelete